Driving strategic Organic Search performance
In a world where your website’s performance can genuinely shape business performance – for brands and businesses big or small – SEO or ‘Search Engine Optimisation’ is crucial.
We’re an SEO agency that understands how the power of our complementary skills, like digital PR, along with technical expertise can drive incredible returns when delivered hand in hand. We know it, because we live it.
We get under the skin of our clients and prospects – we become them, we understand them, and we get to know their market and audiences.
We gather all the data we can, use our wealth of hard-earned expertise, and plug in our market-leading insight tools to shape our SEO strategies, outreach and link building activities to ensure we’re developing strategies that are clear, focused and bespoke to EVERY client.
We believe when you combine the power of SEO and digital PR – whether its data driving a campaign, or a digital PR campaign that’s driving high authority and credible links – we craft SEO and content strategies that deliver greater success and more sustainable, successful marketing performance for our clients.
How we can help
Our SEO experts will work collaboratively with you to understand your goals and the meaningful outcomes are you’re seeking to drive, and then develop a tailored SEO strategy that optimises your chance of being found through online search.
Whether it’s ongoing support with your SEO, or a project, together we can explore a range of services that could help, including:
- Technical SEO audits – identifying how you stack up to the competition, what needs to be optimised and/or fixed on your website, as well as ways your website can deliver more for your business
- Website migrations – ensuring your organic performance is protected, building solid foundations for your to grow (from redirects and sitemaps, to content audits that make your new website work harder)
- International SEO – working with you to ensure the right language version of your website is displayed in the right locations, removing duplication and putting a stop to cannibalisation of your own domain
- Developing custom SEO strategies, roadmaps and plans – we craft strategies that blends a plethora of considerations; from competitors and market opportunities, to strategic content and link building plans that’ll drive long-term planned growth and deliver to your objectives
- Ecommerce SEO – we believe that great SEO is built on good data, so we’ll get into the nitty-gritty of your website, your audience and their search habits, as well as your market to shape a strategy that propels your ecommerce performance on organic search to new heights
- Keyword research – scoping out where you are now against the competition and what your audience is searching for, all to understand the key search queries we need to chase (for both the short and the longer term)
- Content strategy – crafting an SEO-led approach to your content strategy to drive traffic, build authority and deliver conversions
- Outreach and link building strategy – working with our outreach team to ensure that the content we create works its hardest to achieve the best SEO benefits. We don’t buy links, we earn them
- Digital PR & SEO – we’re always landing big national placements with our PR work, but it’s even more powerful as part of your SEO/link building strategy. As we said, we don’t buy links, we earn them. So we’ll deliver creative, data-driven digital PR campaigns that journalists simply can’t resist – that also delivers big for your organic performance!
Why outreach and link building are crucial to SEO
Brilliant content ideas or campaigns that go nowhere beyond your own website are – to put it bluntly – completely pointless. They’re a waste of your money, resource and time.
As a specialist SEO and digital PR agency, we work to boost our clients’ SEO performance by creating a bespoke outreach and link building strategy to grow brand profile, source content placements and earn high quality links that optimise our collective SEO efforts.
Doing so helps set our clients apart from their competitors in obvious ways – rankings being one. But there are so many associated benefits as a result of this, including long-term increased web traffic, conversions and, ultimately, revenue.
It you top Google, which is always competitive, the results WILL follow!
Online Reputation Management (or ORM)
As we know, many digital channels – including search engines and high authority news sites – have the power to shape perceptions of a business both positively and negatively.
With the support of a strong and experienced search-first PR agency that’s used to handling crisis and reputational threats, we can help brands and businesses deal with potential issues before they make it onto news sites or online. That’s the ideal case, obviously!
However, if we can’t avoid that or we’re brought in late to the party – say you have a tricky or annoying search result that reflects negatively on your brand – then this is when the power of a combined PR and SEO agency truly shines through.
As PR and SEO experts, we’re well-versed handling complex and sometimes negative news stories, as much as we are placing positive ones in national and regional media, and we often work with clients to generate stories and content that has the power to mitigate the impact of the more negative stories online.
It can sometimes be a longer-term play but focusing on an a consistent ORM strategy to meet that challenge can help.
In simple terms, SEO today is about making sure your website is awesome and works well (for us humans as well as Google’s bots), but also that it appears as high as possible when people are looking for specific things in search engines. Particularly the things you do.
Organically, the higher you are in a search engines’ ranking or indexing, the more traffic you get, the more of the right type of people will consider you, and the more business you can generate and, therefore, money you can make.
So, it makes sense to invest in honing both your website (Technical and on-page SEO) and search performance sustainably over time (from link building and outreach to Local SEO).
Search engines are smarter than ever (thankfully!), algorithms are being changed and tweaked constantly and the competition is fierce, so if you’re not investing in SEO for the longer term, then you can guarantee your competitors will be to secure an advantage.
Just starting out in SEO? Check out our quick-start guide on the basics of SEO.