What we did
To ensure we delivered a successful overarching campaign, we delved further into the strategy and insights from our experience to create a solid campaign plan.
We placed a large focus on our chosen audiences as they were the key to driving results. Utilising our audience insights on how certain demographics interacted, behaved and roamed online, as well as across social channels, we were able to build and develop our personas.
Paid social activity:
- Using our audience personas and the insights gathered on how they behave online, it helped us connect with the right demographic.
- Multiple ads were created with differing creatives, TOV and demographics so we could monitor and tweak to produce the best performing ad.
- By narrowing the audience and effectively using the low budget to target those who are most likely to convert, the cost per click averaged at 18p.
- While the paid social campaigns were proving fruitful, we also pitched interview opportunities with the cast to media and broadcast, to further grow interest and awareness.
- Numerous features were landed, including the charity’s first glossy mag, Hello!
Detailed consumer insights
- As a legacy client for us at No Brainer, we’ve worked closely with their internal team for many years, identifying the specific demographics who are most likely to attend their various venues.
- This research was conducted through user and non-user surveys, as well as audience insights, looking into how their current audience engage online and how we can target those who may not have yet visited their site.
- We developed numerous audiences, some more niche than others, so each ad set could be catered to their individual interests, behaviours and buying actions to ultimately produce ads that have the consumer at the forefront.