What we did
The overall strategy had several phases, to firstly set strong SEO and UX foundations on which the rest of the activity could build effectively, whilst concurrently building the brand and gaining links via digital PR.
Research & Insights:
- With an audience comprising of end users and also family members/adult children, we used the insights that came from our research to ensure we were targeting the right digital channels and media publications to best reach and engage with those who are most likely to buy – shaping target personas that were at the heart of every piece of content.
SEO & Content:
- Ongoing SEO auditing and analysis (including Core Web Vitals and pages speed optimisation)
- Revised architecture with new UX-focused mega menus
- Blog URL structure changed to be more search-friendly and existing posts migrated/redirected
- Content audit which led to content pruning and revised internal linking strategy
- All key product and category pages further optimised
- 14 new keyword optimised blog pieces written and published to the website within the first six months
- Reducing keyword density – refocusing content to align with keyword mapping
- New optimised category pages created and published
- 55 new links acquired
- Multiple digital PR campaigns launched, including data stories and product launches
- Regular reactive digital PR activity, including newsjacking