In 2019, No Brainer helped launch pillow and mattress brand Levitex, with the accompanying Kickstarter campaign ranked as one of the top 5 per cent in the site’s history. The campaign finished 334% over target with people all over the world backing the products and the innovative polyurethane foam technology used in them.
We have continued to work with Levitex ever since and our remit focuses primarily on Earned tactics (PR) to continue to build brand awareness, alongside promoting the wider message of the importance of posture in every-day wellbeing, sport and healthcare environments. This has been complemented with guidance on social media marketing including LinkedIn activation, as well as a paid native content campaign.
Our work has seen us develop strategy around brand ambassadors including Team GB cyclist Katy Marchant and high jump star Morgan Lake, Sale Sharks and England star Tom Curry, Britain’s Strongest Man Adam Bishop, and Super League and Warrington Wolves star Josh Charnley.
Some of the key results delivered include:
- More than 40 unique pieces of media coverage, including print, online and podcasts
- National coverage secured in ‘gold’ target outlets including Metro, British GQ, Mail Online, Woman & Home, Men’s Fitness, The I paper and Daily Star
- 15 pieces of trade-specific coverage for both healthcare and sport media outlets
- Links achieved in a range of national media targets including a Domain Authority of 77
- Native content marketing campaign delivered an increase of web traffic of more than 400%