Levitex: Ecommerce (B2C)
Increase in website traffic
Delivered over target
Utilising PR, social media and native content marketing
In 2019, No Brainer helped launch pillow and mattress brand Levitex, with the accompanying Kickstarter campaign ranked as one of the top 5 per cent in the site’s history. The campaign finished 334% over target with people all over the world backing the products and the innovative polyurethane foam technology used in them.
We’ve worked with Levitex ever since to build brand awareness and high authority backlinks, alongside promoting the wider message of the importance of posture in every-day wellbeing, sport and healthcare environments. We’ve utilised:
- Social Media guidance, including LinkedIn activation
- Paid native content marketing
Our work has seen us develop strategy around brand ambassadors including Team GB cyclist Katy Marchant and high jump star Morgan Lake, Sale Sharks and England star Tom Curry, Britain’s Strongest Man Adam Bishop, and Super League and Warrington Wolves star Josh Charnley.
Even more results
- National coverage secured in ‘gold’ target outlets including Metro, British GQ, Mail Online, Woman & Home, Men’s Fitness, The I paper and Daily Star
- 15 pieces of trade-specific coverage for both healthcare and sport media outlets
- Links achieved in a range of national media targets with high-authority domains
Want to achieve the same? Let’s talk…
We’d love to have a chat about your objectives, and how we can help you…