No Brainer has been retained by Appreciate Group since 2018 and has worked alongside senior leaders to develop a new strategic narrative for the Group and guide them through the comms requirements of a company-wide transformation, including office relocation, re-brand and major business transformation projects.
No Brainer’s retained remit covers primarily Earned and Shared content, with some Paid and Owned tactics to the support the wider Corporate Affairs and Marketing teams.
As part of their new brand launch and re-location from Wirral to Liverpool city centre, No Brainer developed a fully integrated campaign, covering experiential activities on board Mersey Ferries, media relations, organic and paid social media and internal communications activation.
In just a few weeks, No Brainer achieved a series of standout results as part of a targeted campaign:
- 67% increase in social media following
- 6,138% increase in Facebook impressions
- 28% increase in web traffic, with increased session duration and lower bounce rate
- Coverage secured in targeted outlets including BBC Radio
- Merseyside and Wirral Globe, with 100% featuring a direct quote and key messages from a spokesperson
As well as driving regional awareness and brand recognition, the campaign also increased employee engagement and sentiment, helping to embed the updated company values and purpose.