We’re looking to recruit a
We’re looking for an experienced office manager to join our award-winning team to support our ongoing growth and future success.
This is a flexible or part-time position at No Brainer (we’re open to discuss working hours) and we’re looking for someone that may be looking for a new challenge to fit around their lifestyles or other responsibilities.
You’ll be the reliable one that anyone in the business can turn to for support. Super organised, good with numbers and always happy to help. You’re the glue that holds everything and everyone together. A positive influence and a real team player.
You’ll be friendly and approachable with the emotional intelligence to make the most of every connection and opportunity for the business.
Here’s some stuff you’ll do
- Lead the day-to-day running of the office environment (physical and remote), proactively ensuring they are fit-for-purpose and working effectively
- Lead facilities management activities across the company; including liaison with the landlord; and for health and safety and security of the office environment
- Act as the lead contact for suppliers of goods and services to the company, ensuring that supplier information is well managed, contracts are reviewed with suppliers in a timely way, and that high performance and value for money from suppliers is achieved
- Lead all day to day finance administration for the company including liaison with the company accountants, undertaking transactional processes (i.e. salaries, expenses, pension payments), and providing reports on a routine and ad-hoc basis.
- Undertake and/or oversee activities in relation to preparation of estimates for work, managing client and supplier information; raising quotes; preparing, sending and chasing invoices; receiving and checking supplier invoices (including receipts and reconciliation), dealing with expenses and petty cash, undertaking bank reconciliations and making payments, taking a pro-active role in cash flow management including the production of reports, banking duties and working closely with our appointed accountants
- Support HR administration (and our relationship with our external HR consultant) for the company including the management of employee records, annual leave/holidays, recruitment administration, and liaison with pensions, payroll and staff benefits providers
- Provide support to the company directors and other team members for arranging meetings, producing action notes from meetings, diary management, travel bookings and any other administrative activities
- Develop relationships with partners and other stakeholders
- Undertake any and all other duties as the business requires, in line with the responsibilities of the role, as may reasonably be requested from time to time
Here’s some stuff you’ll definitely need
- Educated to A-level/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent or higher, or.
- Significant experience (at least 3 years) of working as a PA, Office Manager or in a senior administration role
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen in all activities
- A proven track record of excellent customer care and focus
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Very good skills in the use of MS office and web-based tools, and ability to produce high-quality documents, letters and reports
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working and dedicated
And here’s some stuff you might need…
- Experience of working within a small company and handling the range of responsibilities that this entails would be an advantage
- Experience of finance administration would be an advantage
- Experience of working in an agency environment would be an advantage
- Ability to drive and / or attend off-site meetings on occasion would be an advantage
- Ability to attend events out of hours on occasion would be an advantage
What you’ll get from us (benefits)
- Generous salary (dependent on experience)
- Up to 33 days holidays (including bank holidays)
- Team socials – from Friday-afternoon get-togethers to away-days
- Open plan office (with pool table and dart board!)
- Free tea, coffee and fruit
- Great company culture (it’s the way we’re ‘WIRED’)
- Casual dress code
- Hybrid working (home/office)
- Team charity events
- Company bonus scheme
- Ongoing training and support through our extensive Learning & Development portal
- Your well-being and happiness are super important to us, so we roll out regular engagement surveys
- Opportunity to be involved in our wellbeing, charity and D&I committees.
How to apply
Please send your CV (including any work/results that you’d like to shout about) plus any background info that tells us about you to [email protected]. If you’d like to see the full job spec, just let us know.
If you’re looking for your next challenge, it’s a No Brainer.
No agencies please.