B2B Account Executive role available!
We’re looking for a talented B2B account executive to join our award-winning team following some exciting new client wins!
We’re looking for someone that has at least one year’s experience working in an agency/in-house B2B PR role. You’ll be the reliable team member your account managers can trust with anything – a self-starter with a strong work ethic and bundles of ambition. Someone that’s keen to learn and progress. Super organised. The one that everyone is saying has the potential to go on and do great things.
You’ll be the one with passion, commitment and drive to grow your skills and the person that seeks the autonomy, respect and the backing to go and achieve anything you want to achieve, including supporting the growth of our company. You’ll want to grow with us.
You’re tenacious, curious, positive, creative, but also focused on every detail.
Here’s some stuff you’ll do
- Deliver consistent and high-quality PR, social media and content marketing material for your clients, focused on helping them achieve their dreams and building brand profile and visibility
- Organise and prioritise content for bought, owned, shared and earned channels
- Building strong, mutually positive relationships with clients, establishing a strong rapport with the client lead partners
- Agree, monitor and measure client KPIs, including reporting and reviews
- Responsibility for producing monthly and quarterly evaluation reports against key objectives
- Maintain a strong knowledge of each client’s industry and hot topics, including editorial tracking
- Take accountability for media, contacts, relationships, outreach and sell-ins for clients
- Flexibility and an ability to work closely with the company’s Directors on priority workloads as required
- Positive input on client projects, but with an eye to supporting everyone in the team
- Help us continue to improve and build our business
Here’s some stuff you’ll definitely need
- Proven PR/editorial/news capabilities and a strong command of the English language
- Experience with working on B2B brands and campaigns
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Be a team player who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up
- A confident communicator with the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Incredible people skills and a commitment to consistent networking to build knowledge, relationships and new business opportunities
- A diverse knowledge and/or keen interest in web analytics tools to help measure and evaluate campaign success (i.e. Google Analytics), as well as social media marketing applications (i.e. HootSuite etc.) and social media monitoring platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+)
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly
And here’s some stuff you might need…
- A recognised qualification in Journalism, Public Relations, English or a related communications field.
- Minimum of one year of experience as a high performer in agency-side public relations, content marketing and/or journalism, etc.).
- Strong writing skills and a strong news sense, including creating compelling stories and content for different target audiences
- Expertise in all major business software applications (Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Experience of activating social paid-for campaigns and B2B, consumer or finance experience would be really good too!
What you’ll get from us
We’ll invest everything we have in you. We will believe in you. We will have your back. We will support you.
We want you to be a part of our long-term future and that’s why we will also pay you a generous salary (depending on your experience) with flexible holidays to suit your busy lifestyle, benefits and ongoing opportunities to grow your skills and networks through training and support.
Please send your CVs and any background info that tells us about you to email@example.com. If you’d like to see the full job spec, just let us know.
Alternatively, look to get in touch via our agency and/or personal social channels.
We’re aiming to appoint before the end of May 2019, so please make contact with us before Monday, 29th April.
If you’re a PR rock star looking for your next challenge, it’s a No Brainer.