We’re looking for a PR, Social and Content Account Manager
We’re looking for an experienced account manager to join our award-winning team following some exciting new client wins!
We’re looking for someone who’s working at an agency or in an in-house PR/communications role that everyone – particularly clients and partners – relies on. The person they turn to when they need good PR advice and counsel. The smart strategist. The organised planner. The storyteller that everyone is saying is one of the best current or emerging talents in the business.
You’ll be the one with passion, commitment and drive to grow your skills and the person that seeks the autonomy, respect and the backing to go and achieve anything you want to achieve, including supporting the growth of our company. You’ll want to grow with us.
You’ll be the one that’s networked to the max and has the confidence and emotional intelligence to make the most of every connection.
You’re tenacious, curious, positive, creative, but also focused on every detail.
Here’s some stuff you’ll do
- Deliver consistent and high quality PR, social media and content marketing strategies for every client, focused on helping them achieve their dreams and building brand profile and visibility
- Organise and prioritise content for bought, owned, shared and earned channels
- Lead strategy, organise planning sessions and own the content calendars for clients, setting clear month-on-month work programmes that drive results
- Building strong, mutually positive relationships with clients, establishing a strong rapport with the client lead partners
- Agree, monitor and measure client KPIs, including reporting and reviews
- Maintain a strong knowledge of each client’s industry and hot topics, including editorial tracking
- Lead accountability for media, contacts, relationships, outreach and sell-ins for clients
- Flexibility and an ability to work closely with the company’s Directors on priority workloads as required
- Positive lead on client projects, but with an eye to supporting everyone in the team
- Help us continue to improve and build our business
Here’s some stuff you’ll definitely need
- Proven PR/editorial/news capabilities and a strong command of the English language
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Be a team player who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up
- A confident communicator with the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Incredible people skills and a commitment to consistent networking to build knowledge, relationships and new business opportunities
- A diverse knowledge and/or keen interest in web analytics tools to help measure and evaluate campaign success (i.e. Google Analytics), as well as social media marketing applications (i.e. HootSuite etc) and social media monitoring platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+)
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly
And here’s some stuff you might need…
- A recognised qualification in Journalism, Public Relations, English or a related communications field
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a leader or high performer in agency-side and/or in-house public relations, new and/or content marketing role
- Superior writing skills and a strong news sense, including creating compelling stories and content for different target demographics.
- Crisis communications experience is a major plus
- Expertise in all major business software applications (Microsoft Office etc.)
- Experience of activating social paid-for campaigns and B2B, consumer or finance experience would be really good too!
What you’ll get from us
We’ll invest everything we have in you. We will believe in you. We will have your back. We will support you.
We want you to be a part of our long-term future and that’s why we will also pay you a generous salary (depending on your experience) with flexible holidays to suit your busy lifestyle, benefits and ongoing opportunities to grow your skills and networks through training and support.
Alternatively, look to get in touch via our agency and/or personal social channels. Feel free to be as creative as you want when getting in touch!
We’d also be really interested to know your thoughts on the convergence of “bought, owned, shared and earned” channels and modern storytelling through content too, so feel free to add some stuff about that when you get in touch.
We’re aiming to interview before the end of November 2018, so please make contact with us before Sunday 11th November.
If you’re a PR rock star looking for your next challenge, it’s a No Brainer.