Looking for a PR, social media or content marketing job with an award-winning agency in Cheshire? You’re in the right place.
Current Job Vacancies
PR, Social and Content Account Executive roles available! Closes Monday, 25th November 2019.
We’re looking for talented account executives to join our award-winning team – could you fit the bill?
Ideally, we’re looking for applicants that have at least one year’s experience working at an agency or in an in-house PR/communications role.
You’ll be the reliable team member, your account managers can trust with anything – a self-starter with a strong work ethic and bundles of ambition. Someone that’s keen to learn and progress. Super organised. The one that everyone is saying has the potential to go on and do great things.
You’ll be the one with passion, commitment and drive to grow your skills and the person that seeks the autonomy, respect and the backing to go and achieve anything you want to achieve, including supporting the growth of our company. You’ll want to grow with us.
You’re tenacious, curious, positive, creative, but also focused on every detail.
Here’s some stuff you’ll do
- Deliver consistent and high-quality PR, social media and content marketing material for your clients, focused on helping them achieve their dreams and building brand profile and visibility
- Organise and prioritise content for bought, owned, shared and earned channels
- Build strong, mutually positive relationships with clients, establishing a strong rapport with the client lead partners
- Agree, monitor and measure client KPIs, including reporting and reviews
- Be responsible for producing monthly and quarterly evaluation reports against key objectives
- Maintain a strong knowledge of each client’s industry and hot topics, including editorial tracking
- Take accountability for media, contacts, relationships, outreach and sell-ins for clients
- Be flexible and have an ability to work closely with the company’s Directors on priority workloads as required
- Positive input on client projects, but with an eye to supporting everyone in the team
- Help us continue to improve and build our business
Here’s some stuff you’ll definitely need
- Proven PR/editorial/news capabilities and a strong command of the English language
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Be a team player who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up
- A confident communicator with the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Incredible people skills and a commitment to consistent networking to build knowledge, relationships and new business opportunities
- A diverse knowledge and/or keen interest in web analytics tools to help measure and evaluate campaign success (i.e. Google Analytics etc.), as well as social media marketing applications (i.e. HootSuite etc.) and social media monitoring platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter etc.)
- A willingness to embrace change and adapt to new strategies
And here’s some stuff you might need…
- A recognised qualification in Journalism, Public Relations, English or a related communications field. Other industry qualifications are a plus, as well as an ongoing commitment to CPD
- Minimum of one year of experience in agency-side or in-house public relations, content marketing, social media and/or journalism, etc.
- Strong writing skills and a strong news sense, including creating compelling stories and content for different target audiences
- Expertise in all major business software applications (Microsoft Office etc.).
What you’ll get from us
We’ll invest everything we have in you. We will believe in you. We will have your back. We will support you.
We want you to be a part of our long-term future and that’s why we will also pay you a generous salary (depending on your experience) with flexible holidays to suit your busy lifestyle, benefits and ongoing opportunities to grow your skills and networks through training and support.
Alternatively, look to get in touch via our agency and/or personal social channels. Feel free to be as creative as you want when getting in touch!
We’re aiming to appoint by Friday, 6th December 2019, so please send over all your details before Monday, 25th November 2019.
If you’re a PR rock star looking for your next challenge, it’s a No Brainer.
Want to gain some practical experience in an agency where you and your work will be truly valued? Are you looking to complete an internship as part of your course? Want to learn the tricks of trade?
We offer internships and placements. Please get in touch with us on email@example.com with a bit of background info and your CV.